Custom Estate Plan

Order Your Will Based Estate Plan Document Package from Glouzgal Law PLLC

Our will based estate plan includes the 5 main estate planning documents that are necessary to exclude yourself from State intestacy laws. The documents will be drafted by our attorneys and customized to your specific wishes and needs. The documents included in the package are the following:

  1. Last Will & Testament – what you want done with your body and property after you pass;
  2. Healthcare Directive – which medical procedures you do or do not want performed if you are incapacitated;
  3. Healthcare Power of Attorney – who can make healthcare decisions on your behalf if you are incapacitated and haven’t already decide in your Healthcare Directive;
  4. HIPAA Waiver – allows the hospital to share your personal details, usually to the same person as your Healthcare POA; and
  5. Financial Power of Attorney – who can make financial decisions and have access to your finances if you become incapacitated.

How Does the Will Based Estate Plan process work?

To get started on your custom Will Based Estate Plan, please place an order below. The processing is all handled through Square, so all payments are handled securely on their network.

When you place your order, we will issue an Engagement Letter outlining our services and your rights as a client.

Soon thereafter, an attorney or paralegal from our office will reach out to you in order to schedule an Intake Meeting, where we will walk you through our questionnaire so that we have all of the necessary details to draft your custom will based estate plan. Confidentiality guaranteed!

If you are dissatisfied in any way before we start drafting your documents, we will issue a full refund.

Once we have your estate plan drafted we will provide you with a preliminary draft. You will get unlimited revisions until you are satisfied with the substance of your estate plan.

Once all documents are completed to your satisfaction, they can be executed (signed) with our attorneys or with any notary public.